|School only||Workshop only||School + Workshop|
|Student (until July 7th)||R$ 450||R$500||R$700|
|Student (after July 7th)||R$ 600||R$650||R$870|
|Non-Student (until July 7th)||R$ 700||R$900||R$1300|
|Non-Student (after July 7th)||R$ 870||R$ 1100||R$ 1500|
NOTE: Due to exchange rate fluctuations all fees are in Brazillian Reais (BRL). Reference rates provided by the European Central Bank can be found here and by x-rates.com here.
Please read the instructions carefully before filling in the forms below. Contact us if any clarification is needed.
- Preference at the Workshop will be given to researchers presenting original results. However, students attending the School may also attend the Workshop without submitting a presentation, provided there is enough space. We encourage students to apply for both events.
- Conversely, preference at the School will be given to postgraduate students. Some outstanding undergraduate students may also be accepted. Participants are not required to submit a presentation, but those who wish to do so are welcome, and will have the opportunity to present a poster.
- Acceptance for the School will be notified between May 15th and 26th. Applications not selected in this period will be placed on a waiting list, together with post-deadline applications. Applicants on the waiting list may receive a late acceptance email.
- Acceptance for the Workshop will be notified between May 15th and May 26th. Applicants for both School and Workshop will receive two separate notifications.
- Please await receipt of an acceptance email before paying your registration fee. If you have not received either an acceptance or rejection by the appropriate date, please contact us.
- The registration fee covers participation, refreshments and conference events. It does not cover meals, travel or accommodation.
Application forms available shortly.
Payment information available shortly.